Monday, April 10, 2006

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

How do you know when it's real love? by William Mora Galleries

Hello hot sexy people. How's it going? Just a quick update...

Trip to Europe plans are coming along...well ok, all I've done is submit my passport application and shop for clothes I "need" for the trip....but you can see how I have every intention of doing some actual planning.

Truth be told I have my accomodations worked out, all my stops, my tickets bought...things are good. I just need to pack realistically. As in, I can't bring every pair of shoes I own. Boo.

I've also been seeing a boy...his name's Jordan and he's super awesome. We are having loads of fun hanging out and seeing where things may lead.

I definitely have spring fever. The weather's been beautiful mostly, and knowing that I have but 6 weeks left on the job is KILLING me. Literally, it is a slow silent death awaiting a vacation isn't it?

What else? I have found the art of spinning. Ok so spinning is probably "sooo 90's" but whatever, I love it! It's fun, plus once you're on the bike and in the spinning class you're stuck for an hour like it or not. 75 minutes on saturdays. killer!

Life is Good. and now, a quote from a Jewel song that I think best describes me:

"Be careful with me. I'm sensitive, and I'd like to stay that way" - Jewel

5 Comments:

Blogger GetFlix said...

Spring has sprung and it would seem love is in the Canadian air!!

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vanessa said...

Jeez..it's been so long since your last post, I havn't been here for awhile! I'm glad your trip is coming along..that should be an adventure full of blogposts for us to read! I'm looking forward to seeing Europe through the eyes of your blog! Be sure to visit some coffee shops while you're there and tell me how that goes! LoL.

PS: sensitive as opposed to what? Hardened and bitter?

12:31 AM  
Blogger tobbycat said...

wheeeeee for europe!

i just booked my next trip. although it's far away.

Have a super time and make sure to kiss one Parisan and one guy from Roma.

1:37 PM  
Blogger joy said...

Sarah, I'ts that time of the month, and It can mean anything...

I miss the old d-list days so much, when it was just a handful of us laughing it up.

Then I was cast out, or at least i feel I was by so many viscious people, it made me viscious.

Then I thought, hell I'll do my own blog, but it still dosn't beat the old days at d-list by any measure.

I have to look for the celeb stuff to comment on it in peace. That's no fun! and in the end I end up not commenting at all.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree joydivision. Dlisted, sorry to say, sucks now. Those people ruined his site so bad. If MK would notice, only a handful of people comment on there and ruin it for others to comment. I miss the old days too.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home